Herba – Angin is a natural herbal product for:
- – viral infections /flu, cold/
- – sore throat in a cold
- – infection and acute catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
- – fungal diseases of the oral cavity, respiratory system and gastrointestinal tract
- – periodontitis, gingivitis, aphthae
- – sore throat, angina, pharyngitis, tonsillitis
- – pharyngitis or laryngitis (with or without difficult swallowing)
- – small mouth ulcers (aphthae) and inflamed gums
- – for smokers
- It has a powerful bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic action.
- Increases natural protection against viruses and bacteria.
- Soothes sore throat and throat irritation.
- Fast and efficient action
Herba – Angin spray contains: Smoketree, nettle, bee glue /propolis/, ginger, black walnut, ethanol
In the form of Herba – Angin spray, with just a few sprays it has a quick and effective healing effect on a sore throat. Soothes pain and irritation. Supports faster recovery during and after illness. Increases the natural resistance of the immune system.
Propolis has an incredibly wide spectrum of action and perhaps we should first start with the most pronounced of them – a powerful bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect. Yes, bee glue is an excellent antibiotic – it has a strong antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-infective effect. A particularly strong MRSA bacterium, which is resistant to all other antibiotics, has been shown to be extremely sensitive to propolis. Propolis strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to viral and bacterial infections. It has been scientifically established that propolis extract also stops the development of the flu virus.
Propolis has powerful analgesic properties, and in this respect the gluten tincture is more effective than any other analgesic drug. The effect occurs 5–10 minutes after application and lasts about an hour.
Nettle extract has a very strong antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting effect.
Smoketree extract has a powerful disinfectant, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory effect.
Ginger has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for many diseases as it is a natural antioxidant and antiseptic. A number of scientific studies confirm that ginger has extremely strong analgesic properties. It is just as effective against headaches and sore throats as analgesics.
Black walnut has a strong anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, sedative, antimicrobial action. This is why black walnut is so healing:
- Contains ascorbic acid, the amount of which significantly exceeds the content in wild rose, garden sorrel, citrus;
- Vegetable fats;
- Micro and macro elements: silicon, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, cobalt, selenium, manganese;
- B vitamins;
- Organic acids
- Essential oils
How to use Herba – Angina Spray: 3–4 sprays in the mouth up to 8–9 times a day.
After spraying, do not take anything for 30 minutes for better effect.
Keep in a dry place at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
The product should not be used as a medicine or a substitute for a varied diet.